The Autumn Meeting will take place on TBA over 18 holes under medal play conditions at
TBA Golf Club.
Information and Terms of the Competition:-
- This is a handicap competition played as a Canadian Foursomes
- Handicap Competition – This event has a CONGU handicap limit of 28.
- Entry Fee of £10.00 per player payable before the closing date. Entry can be made online by completing the online entry form. Alternatively entry forms can be obtained from your club or by downloading a PDF version from the website. Those entering online can pay using the PayPal facility. No refunds will be made after the draw has been published.
- Entries must be returned no later than Saturday st to John Struthers, DGU Secretary, 8 Alston Gardens, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 4RZ together with the entry fee of £10, cheques and should be made payable to Dumbartonshire Golf Union (do not send cash by post). The draw will be posted on the website, www.dgu.org.uk, notification will be sent to each individual player by email advising him of his starting time. Competitors are asked to book in at least 15 minutes before start time.
- The event is open to members of clubs within the DGU Area having a CONGU handicap of 28 or less. For this event entrants will be accepted under the age of 18 provided they hold a CONGU handicap of 5 or less.
- There will be handicap prizes, the number and value of which will be at the discretion of the Executive, having regard to the number of competitors, equality of score and any other significant factor. In the event of a tie the winners will be the players with the best scores over the last nine holes and so on (9,6,3,1).
- Any dispute will be referred to the Executive whose decision will be final.
- Competitors are required to observe the dress rules of Golf Club.
John Struthers DGU Secretary – Tel: 07740 141176 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter Event Online (Cost £10):
Please ensure that you have read the Competition details page to confirm your eligibility for the competition. Payment for the competition can be made online using the PayPal facilities available on this site. The PayPal button appears on the website once the completed entry form has been sent. If you prefer you can make payment in the more traditional ways. Please see the competitions details page for more information.