The DGU Texas Scramble will take place on Sunday 25th September 2016 over 18 holes under medal play conditions at Dullatur Golf Club.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES MONDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 2016.
Information and Conditions of Competition:-
1. Four Man Texas Scramble, minimum aggregate handicap 45 per team, handicap allowance 1/10th combined handicaps.
2. In previous years this competition invited clubs to enter teams, however from this year the event will be open for members to enter direct.
3. Teams must be bona-fide members of clubs within the County, age 18 or over on 1st January 2016 and members of the same club.
4. Entry Fee £40.00 per team payable before the closing date. Entry can be made online by completing the online entry form. Alternatively entry forms can be obtained from your club or by downloading a PDF version from the website. Those entering online can pay using the PayPal facility.
5. Entries must be returned no later than Monday 12th September 2016 to Jimmy Cowan, DGU Secretary, 15 Jedworth Court, 68 Manse Road, Bearsden, Glasgow, G613RQ together with the entry fee of £40, cheques and postal orders should be made payable to Dumbartonshire Golf Union (do not send cash by post). The draw will be posted on the website, www.dgu.org.uk, notification will be sent to number 1 player in the team by email advising starting time. If postal notification required please enclose a stamped addressed envelope. Competitors are asked to book in at least 15 minutes before start time.
6. The Entry will be limited to the first 36 teams to enter, later entries will be retained on a reserve list should there be any withdrawals.
7. The number and value of the prizes will be at the discretion of the Executive, having regard to the number of teams, equality of score and any other significant factor. In the event of a tie the winners will be the teams with the best net return as appropriate over the last nine holes and so on (9,6,3,1).
8. Any dispute will be referred to the Executive whose decision will be final.
9. The use of distance measuring devices is permitted.
10. Competitors are required to observe the dress rules of Dullatur Golf Club.
Jimmy Cowan DGU Secretary – Tel: 0141 942 6127 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Iain Orr DGU Championship Convenor – Tel 0141 258 8911
Enter Even Online (£40 per Team)
Please ensure that you have read the Competition details page to confirm your eligibility for the competition. Payment for the competition can be made online using the PayPal facilities available on this site. The PayPal button appears on the website once the completed entry form has been sent. If you prefer you can make payment in the more traditional ways. Please see the competitions details page for more information.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]