The Scratch & Handicap competition for the Boys Medal Play Championship over 18 holes will take place on Friday 7th August 2020 at Lenzie Golf Club. Following the qualifying rounds from the 18 holes Medal Play, the top 8 scratch scores will play in the Match Play Championship which will take place on Monday 10th, Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th August at Lenzie Golf Club.
Information and Terms of the Competition
- The event is open to junior members of clubs within the Area under the age of 18 on 1st January 2020 having a CONGU handicap of 36 or less.
- Total Entry Fee of £5. Entry can be made online by completing the online entry form. Alternatively entry forms can be obtained from your club or by downloading a PDF version from the website. Those entering online can pay using the PayPal facility. No refunds will be made after the draw has been published.
- Entries must be returned no later than Wednesday 29th July 2020 to John Struthers, DGU Secretary, 8 Alston Gardens, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 4RZ, together with the entry fee of £5, cheques should be made payable to Dumbartonshire Golf Union (do not send cash by post). The draw will be posted on the website, www.dgu.org.uk, notification will be sent to each individual player by email advising him of his starting time. Competitors are asked to book in at least 15 minutes before start time.
- There will be scratch and handicap prizes, the number and value of which will be at the discretion of the Executive. In the event of a tie for the prizes the winners will be the players with the best scratch or net return as appropriate over the last nine holes and so on (9,6,3,1). No player may win more than one individual prize.
- Competitors are required to observe the dress rules of Lenzie Golf Club.
John Struthers DGU Secretary – Tel: 07740 141176 – Email: email@example.com
Enter Event Online (Cost £5):
Please ensure that you have read the Competition details page to confirm your eligibility for the competition. Payment for the competition can be made online using the PayPal facilities available on this site. The PayPal button appears on the website once the completed entry form has been sent. If you prefer you can make payment in the more traditional ways. Please see the competitions details page for more information.
If the on-line entry fails, please e-mail the players details to: firstname.lastname@example.org