The DGU Texas Scramble will take place on Sunday 14th June 2020 over 18 holes under medal play conditions at Vale of Leven Golf Club.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES WEDNESDAY 4th JUNE 2020.
Information and Conditions of Competition:-
1. Four Man Texas Scramble, maximum individual handicap 24, handicap allowance 1/10th combined handicaps, minimum of 4 tee shots per player.
2. Teams must be bona-fide members of clubs within the County, age 18 or over on 1st January 2020 and members of the same club.
3. Entry Fee £40 per team payable before the closing date. Entry can be made online by completing the online entry form. Alternatively entry forms can be obtained from your club or by downloading a PDF version from the website. Those entering online can pay using the PayPal facility.
4. Entries must be returned no later than Wednesday 4th June 2020 to John Struthers, DGU Secretary, 8 Alston Gardens, Bearsden, Glasgow, G614RZ together with the entry fee of £40, cheques should be made payable to Dumbartonshire Golf Union (do not send cash by post). The draw will be posted on the website, www.dgu.org.uk, notification will be sent to number 1 player in the team by email advising starting time. Competitors are asked to book in at least 15 minutes before start time.
5. The Entry will be limited to the first 36 teams to enter, later entries will be retained on a reserve list should there be any withdrawals.
6. The number and value of the prizes will be at the discretion of the Executive, having regard to the number of teams, equality of score and any other significant factor. In the event of a tie the winners will be the teams with the best net return as appropriate over the last nine holes and so on (9,6,3,1).
7. Any dispute will be referred to the Executive whose decision will be final.
8. Competitors are required to observe the dress rules of Vale of Leven Golf Club.
Enter Event Online (Cost £40):
Please ensure that you have read the Competition details page to confirm your eligibility for the competition. Payment for the competition can be made online using the PayPal facilities available on this site. The PayPal button appears on the website once the completed entry form has been sent. If you prefer you can make payment in the more traditional ways. Please see the competitions details page for more information.