The 2021 Junior Handicap Championship draw is available here.
Terms of the Competition : JUNIOR HANDICAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
- A copy of the draw together with a list of all contact details as provided by the participating clubs will be sent to competitors.
- The first named in each tie is the challenger and must offer three dates, one of which is to be at a weekend, i.e. Saturday/Sunday. The onus is on the challenger to make contact with their opponent within 14 days of the first round being published on the DGU website and within 7 days of subsequent draws from the time they are published on the DGU website. Any challenger failing to do so will forfeit the tie.The first named player has home advantage but the tie can be switched if both players agree.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of each tie to notify the result to John Struthers (DGU Secretary) by e-mail to email@example.com or by text to 07740 141176 without delay and certainly no later than 48 hours following completion date of the round to enable prompt update of the website. It should be noted that no extensions to completion dates will be granted. Any result not notified accordingly will see both players eliminated from the competition.
- The rules of golf, adjusted by any local and temporary local rules, will apply and all ties will be played off yellow tees. This is a handicap competition and normal rules apply. In the event of a match finishing all square extra holes must be played in order to determine the winner.
- The final will be played at Cardross Golf Club on Saturday 11th September 2021.